Visp is a Vi-like Spotify client for terminal users.
Welcome to an interactive console client for Spotify, written in Go, with an interface similar to Vim. Visp aims to be fast, configurable, and practical, so that you can navigate your Spotify music collection efficiently.
- Looks and feels like Vim!
- Can be configured to consume a very small amount of screen space.
- Control playback by playing or adding tracks or sets of tracks.
- A fully customizable layout, including player status, tag headers, text styles, colors, and keyboard bindings.
- Full access to all your private and public Spotify playlists and liked songs.
- Many forms of tracklist manipulation, such as select, cut, copy, paste, filter, sort, etc.
- Text configuration files, tab completion, history, and much more!